viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

You mean the world to me.-

My love, there's only you in my life.
The only thing that's bright.

My first love, You're every breath that I take, you're every step I make and I want to share all my love with you... No one else will do...

And your eyes tell me how much you care
You will always be my endless love

Two hearts that beat as one, our lives have just begun

Forever I'll hold you close in my arms, I can't resist your charms

And love I'll be a fool for you,
I'm sure You know I don't mind

'Cause you, You mean the world to me
I know I've found in you my endless love

And love I'll be that fool for you,
I'm sure You know I don't mind

You'll be the only one 'Cause NO one can deny This is love I have inside and I'll give it all to you
My love
My endless love

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dale, hablame, me vas a hacer muy feliz.

Hacete fan :)