lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

Owl City

Tell me again, was it love at first sight?
When I walked by and you caught my eye
Didn't you know love could shine this bright?
Well smile because you're the deer in the headlights

If life was a game, you would never play nice
If love was a beam, you'd be blind in both eyes
put your sunglasses on
cause you're the Deer in the Headlights!

I'll watch the night turn light blue,
But it's not the same without you,
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
The silence isn't so bad,
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.
 
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you.
I don't feel so alone.
 
And I've been sleeping with the nightlight unplugged,
With a note on the rocking chair
that says I'm dreaming of the life I once loved,
So wake me if you're out there.
 
If I was a raindrop, would you be my thunderstorm?
It's cold so surround me, with rain clouds to keep me warm
I feel like I'm falling, so darling don't let me go
The thought is appalling, but should I slip away,
into the stormy sea, will you remember me?
 
We're both gonna wake up soon, so we hope that tomorrow brings us our butterfly wings
 
 If I was a grain of sand, would you be Miami Beach?
So dusty with starlight, close your eyes and cuddle close to me
I'll try not to wake you, or make a sound while you're dozing off
But in the night should the high tide sweep me away from you,
tell me again my dear, will you be waiting here?
Whenever we leave the ground, and take to the sky
I'll smile as I'm gazing down, cause I've always wondered why
we won't need feathers to fly?  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dale, hablame, me vas a hacer muy feliz.

Hacete fan :)